Tropers Online: 4,277
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Hey, It's That Guy!: I guess Esqueleto got tired of wrestling.
- Narm Charm: And how. So much narm, so much charm.
- So Bad, It's Good: Intentionally so.
- Special Effects Failure - Since it's a Syfy Original Movie, this is a given but there are moments where the special effects are abominable. Though that may have been the point.
- Took the Bad Film Seriously: Happens in the sequel, surprisingly enough. The two leads give a pretty straight, serious performance despite being in a self aware, intentionally So Bad, It's Good B-Movie. Fortunately everyone else doesn't.