YMMV: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon
- Ho Yay: When we're first introduced to Ben Carpenter and his buddies, though that could be mere Role Association until this line:
Esai: Why do I let you convince me to do these things?Carpenter: Cause you're my bitch.
- Narm: Oh god, so much narm. Mostly in the form of bad acting and bad line-delivery. But Special Effects Failure helps, too.
- The scene where the titular shark attacks a yacht, where the filmmakers show just how versatile stock footage can be.
- Bad acting of the Dull Surprise kind is justified in one scene where it's revealed the characters are smoking dope.
- So Bad, It's Good
- Special Effects Failure: ALL of the movie.
- And prior to Momma Meg showing up, the cast was menaced by the same shot of an ordinary great white swimming. Just swimming. Not even eating people. Just swimming.