YMMV: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon
- Crowning Moment of Funny: "You know, I'm really wired. What do you say I...take you home and eat your pussy?" (jump cut to sex scene)
- Ho Yay: When we're first introduced to Ben Carpenter and his buddies, though that could be mere Role Association until this line:
Esai: Why do I let you convince me to do these things?Carpenter: Cause you're my bitch.
- Narm: Oh god, so much narm. Mostly in the form of bad acting and bad line-delivery. But Special Effects Failure helps, too.
- The scene where the titular shark attacks a yacht, where the filmmakers show just how versatile stock footage can be.
- Bad acting of the Dull Surprise kind is justified in one scene where it's revealed the characters are smoking dope.
- Narm Charm: One of those movies you don't watch to analyze its parallelisms to Citizen Kane but out of sheer Bile Fascination. Tellingly, the phrase, "So, what do you say I take you home and eat your pussy?" quickly became the Signature Line of the movie.
- So Bad, It's Good: A charmingly awful piece of film.
- Special Effects Failure: ALL of the movie.
- And prior to Momma Meg showing up, the cast was menaced by the same shot of an ordinary great white swimming. Just swimming. Not even eating people. Just swimming.