- Ear Worm: The opening theme.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The series' theme song apes the James Bond theme.
Super Secret Secret Squirrel:
- Adaptation Displacement: This is sometimes claimed by some people, although in this case, one might question it. If you were, for example, watching it in the 1990s on Cartoon Network, the channel played both the original and new versions quite often. Managing to miss one or the other seems a bit hard. On the other hand, if you only saw this version on TBS or in syndication before CN was widely available, in which case it's a bit more understandable.
- CN was not so widely available as it would be towards the end of the decade. As a result, some shows whose reruns were less seen by then may have been out of reach to some 1990s kids more than others.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Pretty much all the music. The main theme is only about five seconds long (and transitioning away from the intro to 2 Stupid Dogs), but it sets the tone for the show: sleek, cool, and awesome.
- Evil Is Sexy: The seductive Queen Bea, considering all the fan art of her on the Internet.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One short had a platypus as the bad guy targeted by a secret agency. Years later, Phineas and Ferb has Perry the Platypus, who works for a secret agency.
- Jerkass Woobie: Greg, considering he had his leg bitten off.
- Shipping: Secret and Penny.