- Awesome Music: Part of the OST is made by SoundTemp!
- Crowning Moment of Funny: When you ask the wagon driver in Lime, you get a choice to travel to another lcation. One of the choices is Heaven, and if you pick that option, the wagon driver would get surprised and nothing happens!
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The game is more popular with Indonesians and Malaysians than Americans in the Global version.
- Goddamned Bats: Enemies that can poison the player can make the player poisoned and the player can't use the useful rest skill, so without potions and an area away from enemies, then game over.
- Nightmare Fuel: Skullo. They may be typical enemies but their quote, "Die without saving your progress!", would scare the heck of every gamer!
- The Scrappy: If you don't feed your pet, it will complain constantly until when you feed it, and its rather irritating by some players.
- Special Effects Failure: There are textures for the clouds in the game but the camera can go above the textures since its at a moderate distance from the grounds.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: One time spawned a short-lived online trading card game in Japan.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: The Eternal Destiny and Blades of Destiny updates. Changes like that every player is cleared off and such, made some older players quit the game, especially with their hard effort before.
- Uncanny Valley: Solar's (The bale, not the pet) face seems out of place...
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids? / What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: YNK Interactive one time states in their website that Seal Online can be enjoyed by players of all ages, including children, hence the cartoony cute graphics. But the game is rated T for Teen by the ESRB in the United States and 12+ with cuts and 18+ uncut in South Korea, justified by the depiction of blood, suggestive players and monsters, violence, sadism, and crude humor.