Tear Jerker: The fate of the homeless gent with the pocket-watch.
- It even scores more Tear Jerker points when Frank of all people berates him for not staying at Operation Reachout.
- How can we not forget the part where Frank sees his mother and cries?
- The whole scene with Future!Calvin, now institutionalized.
Orderly: Visiting hours are over, Mrs. Cooley.
Grace: (disheveled and heartbroken) But I just got here...
- And with Future!Claire, where it really hits Frank just what sort of a legacy he'll be leaving if he doesn't change.
Claire: ...He said, "Scrape 'em off, Claire. You want to save somebody? Save yourself!"
Frank: I'm sorry, Claire...
- Let's be honest, everything that happens to Elliot after he's fired (up until Frank's Heel-Face Turn) qualifies. At first his life going steadily down the tubes seems funny, but once he elaborates on exactly how bad it's been for him, there's no laughing. Like when he mentions that instead of standing by him and supporting him, his wife ditched him (on Christmas eve no less) and took their only child with her.
- A horrifying as it is, Franks cremation is also one, because of just how heartbroken his brother is that he's gone.