- Hey, It's That Guy!: Ellen the maid is Mrs Cratchitt.
- Narm: Jacob Marley's haunting. It really can't be at all frightening with how over-the-top he is. He needn't have shouted so much.
- Nightmare Fuel: On the other hand, those Wandering Spirits. Shudder...
- One-Scene Wonder: The actress playing the maid at Fred's house. She has no lines but steals the scene with the way she smiles and nods for Scrooge to go into the party. There's even a discussion on the IMDB boards about the identity of the actress. Frances Arden is apparently her name. She also has an uncanny resemblance to Audrey Hepburn.
- This blog post here identifies her as Theresa Derrington.
- The Scrappy: This adaptation has been noted to have one of the most annoying Tiny Tim's in history.
- Tear Jerker: Scrooge realising he missed Fan's last words as he left her deathbed. And him desperately calling out "I'm sorry, Fan"
- The Cratchitt's at Christmas Yet To Come. Peter reading from the Bible and his mother urging him to go on despite being near tears. When Bob comes home, he pretends to be happy and makes up a story about Tiny Tim saying goodbye before collapsing into his wife's arms.
- Scrooge's first realisation that he is dead. "I ought to be here at this time of day"
- Scrooge's reaction to seeing his beloved late sister, Fan, for the first time in the flashback. He shouts in joy, "FAN!" but she proceeds to run right through him (as he is essentially a ghost).