- Acceptable Targets:
Charlie: So you're in advertising?
"Insider"note : Yeah.
Charlie: (punches him in the face) Sorry, that was a reflex action.
Insider: That's alright.
Charlie: Well, in that case... (punches him in the face again)
Charlie: I don't know why I'm picking on them, actually; I think I'm just drunk with power.
- Specific examples cited during his Take That! at My Super Sweet Sixteen (linked in the image caption) included people who use 'party' as a verb, anyone who breaks wind for comic effect, men who wear flat caps, people who consider the Comic Sans typeface acceptable, and Capricorns.
- "There's something really wrong about this. ... It's so sick, it's almost German."
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: "In a bizzare incident, [Jeremy] Kyle's show was cut short one evening when three monsters burst into the studio and pissed on him."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Charlie's tribute to Oliver Postgate.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The segment on TV's manipulative editing and flat-out lies included Konnie Huq's apology for Blue Peter faking a phone-in quiz, which Charlie describes as "the sexiest apology ever", long before the two were married.
- Nightmare Fuel: Masterfully combined with Overly Long Gag.
Because [Mr. Noseybonk] struck me precisely as the sort of figure who'd sneak into a stranger's bedroom in the dead of night and knife you, and knife you, and knife you, and knife you, and knife you, and knife you, and knife you, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU, AND KNIFE YOU AND KNIFE YOU!
- The Woobie: The show's crew don't really have the best jobs in the world, especially as they become extras during some of the segments. The woobiest of the bunch is researcher Mike Bradley, who has been forced to jump around in a leotard with "BBC" on it and dress up as a TV show and have shit rubbed in his face.
- Forced is a strong word. It's perfectly possible that these people enjoyed their comedic appearances on the show, which must have been an interesting break from their typical job.