- Hell Is That Noise: the child screamers catchphrase: "Can... can I come with... you...?"
- The high-pitched keening Screamers are named for.
- Narm: The scene where the child-Screamers start pouring out of the hangar, causing our heroes to open fire with flamethrowers. It's just so... yeah.
- Sequelitis: The Hunting is disliked even more than the original.
- So Bad, It's Good: The script is a cheesy riot, while most deaths look like they're from a parody skit. Just don't expect an actual horror movie.
- Special Effects Failure: The original film is full of this, such as Becker's death, the wire protruding from David as he's killed and the obvious stop-motion screamer.