Tropers Online: 4,506
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Hey, It's That Voice!: John Bell plays Micheal. He also did the narration for the AGD remakes of the first three King's Quest games.
- Jonathan Boakes, the creator of the Dark Fall series voices Jerry, and he snuck in several references to those games in the environment as well.
- Nightmare Fuel: Oh boy... the dreams, the crypt, the soundtrack and the ending.
- The basement furnace, too.
- The Woobie: Robin considering his backstory.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: In the Last Visit, Robin does not look nearly as scary as he did at the end of the main game. Although his voice is just as disturbing.