YMMV: Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
- Fridge Brilliance: The Cyber Gang don't seem to care about going back to level 1, implying they'll be unchanged by the game resetting (which is confirmed the next time the game is started), but the Phantom Virus is deleted when they win and the game resets. Why? The Cyber Gang are programmed into the game and thus part of its code and the Phantom Virus is a foreign entity, meaning the game doesn't know it needs to recreate him on Level 1.
- Another more thought-provoking example that's doubles as a Mythology Gag, in the original Jaguaro episode, the costume of it is pretty big compared to Shaggy and Scooby and it makes a weird howl. However when the others find the statue it's about the same size as them. If we assume Eric based his research for the game's cyber-Jaguaro off the internet it no doubt is based upon the mythology and the statue and not Barney's costume. Hence why it's size appropriate and growls like a cat and not whatever the hell it sounded like in the original episode.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Shaggy was so scared that he forgot that he had a magnet in his pocket to ward off the ghost. He's not the only one who doesn't know how they work.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Phantom Virus. Just imagine what could've happened had it successfully escaped the university.
- So Okay, It's Average: It doesn't have a big dramatic Real After All reveal like the previous movies, and it doesn't have the same kind of character exploration as the previous movies either. But it's still fun, engaging and funny as well. And the cyber environments means it gives the gang a chance to explore places not normally visited.