YMMV: Scent of a Woman
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome:
- The entire final speech but special mention to "If I was the man I was five years ago, I'd have taken a flamethrower to this place!"
- Frank's tango with Gabrielle Anwar
- Charlie refusing to leave Frank when he is about to kill himself and successfully talks the Colonel out of it.
- He Really Can Act: While Chris O'Donnell may be more famous for his nippled Batsuit, he deserves some love here for holding his own against Pacino.
- Mainstream Obscurity: *happily* Hey, it's that film where Al Pacino finally won an Oscar! *angrily* Hey, it's that film that robbed Denzel Washington and Robert Downey, Jr. of the Best Actor Oscar!....wait, the film's about what again?
- One-Scene Wonder: Gabrielle Anwar.
- Retroactive Recognition: