YMMV: Sburb Patch Notes
- "Well, wonderful. Isn't that just like Skaianet. They invite me in for an interview, and they're in the middle of a siege. Typical. Come, Vegitosprite." -a currently unidentified employee
- Archive Binge: Not as much as some other alternatives, but it's getting quite long.
- God-Mode Sue: Subverted only because any character in this RP would be one in just about any other setting. Yes, including those newly recruited.
- This implies that Skaianet is a Thirty Sue Pileup. Which might not be a bad thing (certainly, watching the players warp reality back and forth is hilarious).
- Suffice it to say it is astoundingly difficult to challenge weight-3 or weight-4 characters in any fashion, and all enemies must be Multiversal Conquerors at minimum. Yeah, it's that kind of work.