Tropers Online: 4,366
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Sburb Patch Notes
- "Well, wonderful. Isn't that just like Skaianet. They invite me in for an interview, and they're in the middle of a siege. Typical. Come, Vegitosprite." -a currently unidentified employee
- Archive Binge: Not as much as some other alternatives, but it's getting quite long.
- God-Mode Sue: Subverted only because any character in this RP would be one in just about any other setting. Yes, including those newly recruited.
- This implies that Skaianet is a Thirty Sue Pileup. Which might not be a bad thing (certainly, watching the players warp reality back and forth is hilarious).
- Suffice it to say it is astoundingly difficult to challenge weight-3 or weight-4 characters in any fashion, and all enemies must be Multiversal Conquerors at minimum. Yeah, it's that kind of work.