YMMV: Saturday Night Slam Masters
- Accidental Innuendo: During Black Widow's ending.
Black Widow: "My web has snared them all, none can hope to escape it, or me!"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Titan's defeat quote is 'I've Fallen, and I can't get up!'. This is before the phrase associated with Life Alert really took off.
- It Was His Sled: Black Widow is not an androgynous man, but a babe (and quite the babe at that). Seeing as this was probably the only significant thing to surface in the series (besides the inclusion of Haggar, natch), it's common knowledge to many Capcom fans.
- Suspiciously Similar Songs:
- The player select music sounds is a combination of the chorus from Sister Sledge's song "We Are Family" and the intro riff from Heart's "Barracuda."
- Biff's entrance theme started like the stage clear theme from Axelay.
- Alexander the Grater's entrance song had a section similar to that of the verses in Metallica's "Blackened."
- The New York stage music has a hint of Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer."
- Scorpion's stage music in Ring of Destruction has a Sagat feel to it.
- Woolseyism: All of the characters had their names (except for Haggar, who simply lost his "Macho" nickname) and backstories changed for the English release. Slamkovich references Zangief in his losing quote, and Gunloc is implied to be Guile's brother. Moreover, the setting was changed from being set before Final Fight to being set after (Haggar is described as the "ex-Mayor of Metro City"). Alexander the Grater and King Rasta Mon also had their nationalities changed to Americans, while Jumbo Flap Jack became Canadian.