YMMV: Saturday Night Fever
- Crowning Music of Awesome: There is a reason that the soundtrack album was certified 15x platinum.
- How awesome was the soundtrack? Alice Cooper remembers panning the album to fans and the public, but privately, thought it was (and still is) the best album he's ever listened to.
- Jerkass Woobie: Even Tony deserves a little sympathy for all the crap he has to put up with.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Most of the people who saw the film in The '70s cared only for The Bee Gees songs and Travolta's dance numbers.
- Memetic Mutation: In possibly one of the strangest crossbred memes in Internet history, this film plays a major part in a Touhou meme: Travolta's pose from the poster is extremely similar to the pose taken by Nagae Iku when she declares a spellcard, and fans did the rest. The meme is so prolific that Danbooru, usually dedicated to anime, manga, and video games, has tags for Saturday Night Fever and John Travolta.
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Annette.
- Bobby C., too. Tony is the only one who treats him vaguely like a human being.