Tropers Online: 2,491
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Art
- Ear Worm: The opening (Alteration by ZAQ) and soundtrack provided by Yukari Hashimoto.
- God-Mode Sue: Sasami, by the virtue of being a capital-G God. It's explicitly stated that the world bends to her whims, to say nothing of the myriad gods. Bad things happen solely due to her wanting the world to be more to her liking, and there is always someone to fix the mess (and it's usually a HUGE mess, as Yata can attest). She's never called out by the other characters, and the other characters are portrayed as the ones needing her help (cf. Kagami).
- the series does state Sasami tries not to abuse the power.
- Les Yay: Sasami and Kagami.
- Nightmare Fuel: From the sixth episode, "This is how I really look."◊