YMMV: Salvador Dali
- Awesome Ego: "I don't do drugs. I am the drug!"
- Crazy Awesome: Just how the man lived his life.
- Nightmare Fuel: A lot of his paintings, considering their abstract natures can have a disconcerting effect on those trying to wrap their heads around it.
- There's just something extremely off about that elephant painting...
- Soft Construction with Boiled Beans is very creepy to look at, and even more so when you realize that it was made to illustrate the horrors of the Spanish Civil War.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: AND. HOW.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: No, Dalí never took drugs to come up with his artwork. He once said himself that he didn't need to take drugs — he IS drugs.