Tropers Online: 3,835
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: SaGa 3
- Awesome Music: Both the Talon's theme and the Palace theme (also used in Pureland).
- A lot of the themes are basically pure ear worms.
- Inferred Holocaust: The Floating Continent and Pureland have sizable civilian populations. Both areas are eventually blown up by the heroes and their allies.
- Nightmare Fuel: Any of the Entity's Elite Mooks and Xagor.
- That One Boss: Chaos and Agron. Chaos because he has a One-Hit Kill (Stone) and starts off with an earthquake move, and Agron because you had gotten quite used to having a fifth party member - and Agron starts off with a powerful move.