YMMV: Run, Lola, Run
- Alternate Character Interpretation: There is one theory that Lola is essentially in a video game and keeps attempting this "level" until she gets it right. In the first scenario, her boyfriend has to teach her how to use the safety on a gun, but in the second she already knows, suggesting that she learned from previous failures. Also, the opening quote "The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes, all else is theory." is a famous quote about soccer that sounds like an Ice-Cream Koan the first time but could be indicating that the movie itself a game.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: YMMV, but if you don't like techno, you probably won't like the movie.
- Nightmare Fuel: The bear-shaped cuckoo clock in the beginning with the opening jaws swallowing the camera; both Lola and Manni's deaths.
- One of the flash-forwards of the kind-hearted Asian bank employee. And I don't mean the bondage one.
- Retroactive Recognition: Lola is Marie.
- So Bad, It's Good: The English dub.