Tropers Online: 4,950
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Route 29
- Crack Pairing - Liquid Snake and Otacon. This has been noted by the more Genre Savvy occupants.
- Crossover Ship - Many.
- Iron Woobie - Lancer, even more so now that Connla has dropped.
- Memetic Mutation - Drop jokes were excessively prevalent for a while. They carry a bit of backlash with them these days, though.
- Nightmare Fuel - In September 2010, Johto was blanketed by fog and Psychic- and Ghost-type Pokémon gathered. The result was lasting nightmares for anyone who fell asleep before the fog lifted. And some of them were downright awful.
- And then there was the Missingno event around Halloween. Skeletal Aerodactyl and Kabutops running around with standard Missingno while the whole world and all NPCs turn pixelated? Brrr.
- The Woobie: There's a lot of them.