- Crowning Moment of Awesome: For the team, it's the attack on the Principal. For Sam, it's revealing Sean Bean's character's deception.
- "You wanna talk about an ambush? I just ambushed you with a cup of coffee!"
- Cult Classic
- Like You Would Really Do It: Subverted. Gregor assumes the Russians will let him live to spare the life of Natacha, but is proven wrong 45 seconds later.
- What an Idiot: While we never learn Sean Bean's true background, it's clear that he is under-qualified for the task at hand, walking directly into an ambush at the arms dealers, and then plotting a sneak attack than involves 2 machine gunners DIRECTLY across from each other.
- Fridge Brilliance: Miller practically tells us the The Reveal in the first few pages. We see the Ronin and Ozaki fighting demons and then it cuts to the future where we see Billy watching TV. On the first read, we naturally just assume that it is a time cut. We don't see what Billy is watching and don't stop to think that all of this is a part of the same scene and that the moments with Ronin in ancient Japan were just the program he was watching.
- Periphery Demographic: Since the PC version is barebones (few options, no resolution options, and 30 FPS), TotalBiscuit should have every right to hate it. Despite all that, he said himself that he'll try completing it (despite the fact that South Park: The Stick of Truth is the only game he'll accept at 30 FPS).