- Crosses the Line Twice: In one skit, he notes that he doesn't want Osama bin Laden to face the death penalty because he feels that Bin Laden, as a religious fanatic, is mentally prepared for death. What Bin Laden would be unprepared for is giving a porn star a rimjob. Which he then proceeds to act out. Instantly lampshaded by Ron at the end:
Comedy's not always pretty, folks. Every once in a while, somebody'll get tongue-fucked in the ass right in the middle of a humorous situation.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When he and his wife Margo Rey had a rather... intimate exchange on twitter.
"Here's to you, Robin. Wish we still had ya..."
- He raises a glass to Robin Williams after his passing and tells a very personal story of Robin's kindness, visibly emotional the whole time:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During the "Sears Tire Change" bit, he jokes that they should change the name of the Sears Tower. Come 2009, it was renamed the Willis Tower.
- Memetic Mutation: In one skit, he says that "I found out that there's a place called Bum Fuck, Egypt. Only way to get there is to go up Shit Creek." "Bum Fuck, Egypt", or BFE for short, has become a slang term for "middle of nowhere".