YMMV: Ron White
- Crosses the Line Twice: In one skit, he notes that he doesn't want Osama bin Laden to face the death penalty because he feels that Bin Laden, as an Islam, is mentally prepared for death. What Bin Laden would be unprepared for is giving a porn star a rimjob. Which he then proceeds to act out. Instantly lampshaded by Ron at the end:
Comedy's not always pretty, folks. Every once in a while, somebody'll get tongue-fucked in the ass right in the middle of a humorous situation.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When he and his wife Margo Rey had a rather... intimate exchange on twitter.
"Here's to you, Robin. Wish we still had ya..."
- He raises a glass to Robin Williams after his passing and tells a very personal story of Robin's kindness, visibly emotional the whole time:
- Hilarious in Hindsight: During the "Sears Tire Change" bit, he jokes that they should change the name of the Sears Tower. Come 2009, it was renamed the Willis Tower.
- Memetic Mutation: In one skit, he says that "I found out that there's a place called Bum Fuck, Egypt. Only way to get there is to go up Shit Creek." "Bum Fuck, Egypt", or BFE for short, has become a slang term for "middle of nowhere".