YMMV: Romancing the Stone
- Hey, It's That Guy!: The Flying Karamatzov Brothers were big way back when.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: While holding Jack & Joan at gunpoint in a cave, Ralph quips that they should all leave "before Batman comes home." More like "before Batman Returns", eh DeVito?
- Hollywood Homely: They actually went to great lengths to try and make Kathleen Turner look less attractive before her adventure.
- Nightmare Fuel The horrible scream by the main villain as his hand gets nipped off by a croc.
- While discussing the death of Elaine's husband and asking if the authorities ever found the body, Joan says "Just the one... piece." Have fun guessing which piece they found.
- Sequelitis: Maybe Diane Thomas would have been able to make a worthy sequel, but after her death we got a horrible mess that was obviously the result of mass studio interference.