YMMV: Rocket Attack USA
- Anvilicious / Glurge: A general sighs, "If only we had an operating anti-missile device, we could give some hope to those people out there." Stupid government, spending its time on cheese price support!
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The scene with the blind man.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Or Harsher in Hindsight - yeah, the military needs more money from the US government.
- No Budget: The film was done so cheaply, it's hard to believe it's a 1961 film, more resembling one of the roadshow films of The Forties.
- Special Effects Failure: The cartoonish shots of the Russian missile as it makes its way towards New York City.