Tropers Online: 5,233
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Her two performances at the Nobel Peace Prize Concerts in 2007 and 2010. The 2007 performance of Be Mine is also a serious Tear Jerker.
- All of her music videos, but special mention goes to the iconic Call Your Girlfriend.
- Ear Worm: Oh dear lord, yes.
- Tear Jerker: Quite a few songs, but the crown has to go to "With Every Heartbeat", "Be Mine" or both.
- Actually, let's just say that any song she covers as a ballad is this.
- While these songs are about heartbreak, "Monument" is different. It is, indeed, emotional, but even more emotional because it is about death.
- The Woobie: You just wanna give this girl a hug when you listen to any of her intended tearjerkers, because they work very well.