- Awesome Music: Tom Waits' "Underground" from Swordfishtrombones for when we first see the Chop Shop.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Domino surfing! Though it did allow Bigweld to make an entrance worthy of Willy Wonka himself.
- Actually, this serves to highlight the significance of his character: for the past few year's he's been engaged in activities completely irrelevant to the world-at-large.
- Possibly counts as a Big Lipped Alligator Moment as well: in the climatic battle, Fender defeats all the remaining minions while dancing to "Baby One More Time".
- It Was His Sled: Madame Gasket is Ratchet's mother.
- Nightmare Fuel: The fates of anyone caught by the Sweepers.
- Madame Gasket could count, especially her first appearance in the Chop Shop. And that song the Chop Shop robots sing while working.
- Also, some of the faces Ratchet makes are somewhat unsettling. Though that may just be me. And of course Gaskets gotta be included.
- The Woobie: Rodney in some scenes.