YMMV: Robert Johnson
- Covered Up — He became famous mostly thanks to other rock bands covering his songs, like The Rolling Stones ("Love In Vain"), Cream ("Crossroads"), Led Zeppelin ("Traveling Riverside Blues") and Red Hot Chili Peppers ("They're Red Hot").
- In addition, Led Zeppelin's "The Lemon Song" from their sophomore album directly quotes Johnson with the line "squeeze my lemon, baby, until the juice runs down my leg".
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: For Blues/Jazz.
- Tear Jerker — "Love In Vain"
- Fan theories suggest that he was recorded at a slower speed, but that engineers didn't notice and assumed that it was 78rpm. Played at ~85% speed, Johnson's songs sound more natural and blues-y.