YMMV: Road House
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In one scene, Wesley has his trophy wife perform a strip tease in front of Dalton at the Double Deuce so that he can... show how powerful he is? Show off how hot his trophy wife is? It's not really clear what he was hoping to achieve.
- Cliché Storm: Tropes Are Tools
- Cult Classic
- Foe Yay: Jimmy tells Dalton "I used to fuck guys like you in prison!"
Wesley: I see you found my trophy room, Dalton. The only thing missing... is your ass.
- And then there's this gem by Wesley:
- Harsher in Hindsight: The line "Pain don't hurt" became incredibly poignant once Patrick Swayze was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which would ultimately kill him.
- An eerie coincidence: Patrick Swayze and Ben Gazzara both died from pancreatic cancer.
- Ho Yay
- Memetic Badass: Dalton.
- Memetic Mutation: This movie inspired the filk song "Let's Have a Patrick Swayze Christmas" from MST3K.
- Moral Event Horizon: Brad Wesley having Wade Garrett killed.
- Narm: "You want to save them from Brad Wesley? Well, who's gonna save them from YOU?!" This might have been a more effective Armor-Piercing Question if Dalton had shown any indication whatsoever of being a threat to any of the townsfolk. As it is, it's a random spurt of goofy, overacted melodrama that both comes from and goes absolutely nowhere.
- Narm Charm
- So Bad, It's Good
- Too Cool to Live: Wade Garrett.