- Critical Research Failure: Many, then again... What can be expected when you cite your sources as (sic) "a bunch of web pages"?
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: "What the Revolution has managed to achieve is to make of Cuba a just, decent and hard working country. (And free also!) (1978)"
- Gary Stu: Gumaro (Atheist, Marxist, Vegetarian... need I to go on?)
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Oh so many:
- "Q: Has (Soviet) Socialism failed? A: Ha ha! (1978)"
- "The Perestroika will demonstrate that Socialism its still the best system for man (1990)"
- "The Empire (U.S.A.) is crumbling! The number of nations that embrace Marx's teachings increases year by year! (1979)"
- Mary Suetopia: Before the fall of the Berlin Wall, any communist country (especially Cuba) was this. Interestingly, in recent years he has been careful not to (openly) jump on the Hugo Chavez bandwagon. Genre Savvy?