YMMV: Revolution X
- Evil Is Sexy: Helga, at least until Mondor
- Goddamned Bats: The aforementioned NON soldiers. Damn, just how many of these cretins are there?
- Good Bad Bugs: When you get to the Aerosmith backstage in the first stage (the one where you watch that taped message by Steven), try not to kill all the NON soldiers flooding the screen. after a while, even if they're still there, the
Just Push Play"Play Me!" VCR will still appear, and you'll still be able to see Steven talking to you and giving you the car keys - while the soldiers are shooting you. And what's worse, you cannot shoot back while the tape is running.
- For clarification: All the shooting stops while the tape is playing. It's after the tape is over that the shooting starts up again.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Headmistress Helga and all the blonde slaves/hostages are played by the same actress (Kerri Hoskins). In other words, you get to save her and destroy her.
- Nightmare Fuel: Destroying Mondorís limbs one by one and then blowing up his head and the rest of his body can be quite disturbing, despite that he's the boss youíre supposed to defeat in the first place.
- Porting Disaster: The Sega Genesis and SNES home ports of the game paled in comparison to those on the PlayStation and Sega Saturn, which were more powerful consoles and could render the game's graphics and music better. All ports also lacked light gun support (rather odd since all four systems had official light gun peripherals), removing a significant part of the game's appeal.
- That One Boss: The school bus.
- Add to that the fact that you need to get Joey Kramer in that level for the Golden Ending - if you just focus on the bus, there's a chance you'll pass him by fast enough to either just hit him and forget to pick up the A-wings, or (more likely) not even nail him at all.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?