Tropers Online: 2,743
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: "Colin is a blessing."
- Also his baptism in episode 2 of series 2.
- After being headbutted by Colin, harassed by his father-in-law, just missing out on Joan's death and being heckled at Mass, Adam finding out that Alex is pregnant, and the subsequent reunion of the characters for Christmas dinner.
- The dragonfly story that Adam tells the children after their beloved teacher dies is lovely as well as moving.
- Tear Jerker: Adam's breakdown at Midnight Mass in the Christmas episode is both utterly pathetic and utterly heartbreaking.