- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Their response to the booing they recieved at Video Music Brasil 2010 after winning the five trophies they were competing to get. "To even those who booed, thank you, constructive critiscism is always welcome!"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming:
- During a concert, while the band performed "Levo Comigo" and the audience sang along with them, Pe Lanza was driven to tears, prompting Pe Lu to give him a friendly hug to cheer him up. Also doubled as a Tear Jerker for both Lanza and part of the audience (the other part screamed louder than usual).
- The hug even showed up on the official music video for the song, although with the lighting it's kinda hard to tell that Lanza has teared up.
- The music video for the song "Pra Vocę Lembrar"; in fact, the song itself is one big CMOH.
- When they recieved their first golden discs in their first Happy Rock Sunday concert at Rio de Janeiro. Lanza broke down again.
- Ear Worm:
- E hoje sei, sei, sei— AAAAAH GET IT OFF!!
- Every single one of their songs is this, in particular "Vou Cantar", said to be this by the boys.
- Face of the Band: Pe Lanza, with or without his glasses.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Many fans protested after the cancellation of one of the band's autograph sessions, and one particular fan, a girl named Geórgia Massa, shouted a particular phrase ("Puta falta de sacanagem", meaning something akin to This Is Unforgivable... but badly constructed, being translated along the lines of "A fucking lack of assholery") that quickly sprung into a meme. Because of said phrase, Geórgia got the opportunity to meet the boys (much to the jealousy of other rabid fangirls), who wrote the song "Pra Vocę Lembrar" in order to apologize for upsetting the fans.
- Said video is actually a Fountain of Memes, which also include the fan describing himself as part of the "Restart family" and another saying he would "complain a lot on Twitter!"
- Snark Bait: Ooh, boy.