- Hilarious in Hindsight/Harsher in Hindsight: According to TIP #97: "The 'infinity' series will go on forever." Yeah, about that...
- SPHIA, on an island near Hokkaido, was hit by an earthquake in the midwinter of 2011. In real life, an actual earthquake hit Japan right around early Spring of 2011.
- Ho Yay: Enomoto takes his coffee with HO YAY.
- Most Annoying Sound: After a while, the high-pitched "mental transference" sound effect gets really grating.
- Nightmare Fuel: Bad End #8, in which Yomogi goes crazy and kills his way through the shelter cabin residents until Kokoro decides she'd rather run out into the middle of a frozen wasteland to die than be left alone with him. Also, any of the endings where Utsumi kills Hotori.
- Squick: Utsumi was only fourteen years old when she gave birth to Junichi. Seiji would have been twenty-three at the time. On another note, they're Happily Married.