YMMV: Rebirth Of Mothra 3
- Awesome Music: Toshiyuki Watanabe's score is easily the best part of the whole film, aside from Ghidorah.
- Complete Monster: Not to be outdone by his expy Desghidorah, Rebirth Of Mothra 3's King Ghidorah was, like his Showa counterpart, a spacefaring Animalistic Abomination inimical to all life. He was also a Child Hater of truly spectacular proportions who upon arriving in Japan not only tried to obliterate major metropolitan centers, but kidnapped every child on the island, intending to eat their souls. Mothra journeyed to the past and slew a weaker version of the dragon who, during his first visit to Earth in the Cretaceous Period, was responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs, only to discover that in the present, King Ghidorah was still alive and well. Returning to Earth again, King Ghidorah continued with his plan to leave the planet a lifeless husk, starting with the children.
- Dissimile: Anyone else besides this troper feel odd seeing Ghidorah and Mothra on screen without Godzilla?
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: Leagues above the first two Rebirth movies.
- Ugly Cute: Cretaceous Ghidorah is simply adorable with his awkward chicken walk!