YMMV: Quest Of The Delta Knights
- Cliché Storm: "I grow weary of your antics, beggar man!"
- Crowning Moment of Funny: When Tee leaps from his hiding place and hammers a watchman square in the nuts, the movie saw fit to add a triumphant musical swell to the soundtrack, which Servo begins singing along to with the lyrics to "Born Free."
- Ham and Cheese: David Warner is capable of some quite brilliant, subtle performances. For this movie, however, he puts in about as much effort as Jeremy Irons did in Eragon, or, frankly, Sir Alec Guinness did in Star Wars.
- Narm: That one dwarf bandit, swinging around on a rope, shrieking "I'm comiiiiiiiing!"
- Also, Tee's Smurf hat. And his lack of acting acumen. You will pine for Jake Lloyd after this movie.
- Nausea Fuel: Baydool weaponizing his chamber pot.
Servo: Thhaaat's m'pee!
Crow: The pee throwing scene, ladies and gentlemen!
- The Scrappy: I'm no historian, but I don't think the real Leonardo da Vinci was such a whiny bitch.
- Squick: The "Air on a Delta Knight" sketch contains a Tom Servo puppet with breasts, which the song even calls attention to. That must have been an...interesting project for the props department.
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Prostitution and low-cut necklines in a children's movie?