- Fan Nickname: And on this wiki itself! Apparently, some think that Zelse's Large Cutter is named Massive Cutter. Outside of this wiki, someone seems to call the Were Hare Reaper Bunny.
- Game Breaker: The Earth element. It's got the highest base damage of any element, and its second-to-last spell cancels all magic attacks... in a game where very few enemies uses physical attacks. The Big Bad doesn't use any physical attacks. And he's huge, meaning the Avalanche spell will do a ridiculous amount of damage each time. The Earth element turns the Final Boss into a Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Almost any guide you read online will tell you at least one element is worthless, and one is instawin. These elements will be different in every guide you read.
- Goddamn Bats: There is a bat-based enemy, but many monsters in different areas apply to this.
- Mary Suetopia: In all towns except the last two.
- Nostalgia Filter: For kids with N64s, this was often their first exposure to RPGs. Thus, it has a curiously disproportionate level of recognition despite its technical obscurity—and despite its actual quality.
- Player Punch: King Beigis kills your Father in the GB remake. It's quite a Tear Jerker as well.
- So Okay, It's Average: Even fans of the game agree it's not all that good.
- That One Boss: King Beigis is just mean. His attacks hurt like hell and are difficult to dodge and he's too small for Avalanche to do much good.
Head back to kicking some Fish Man here