YMMV: Putney Swope
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The commercials to some extent.
- Crazy Awesome / Brick Joke: "The DRUMS told me!" See Darkest Africa, below.
- Crossing the Line Twice: Some of the commercials, particularly the ones wherein Coitus Ensues.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Just as it looks as if Putney is about to begin selling alcohol, sex and war toys, he reveals that it's something he never intended to do and was simply testing to make sure his crew wouldn't "cop-out".
- "Nathan, I like you beecause you're not a cop-out. You can stay." Nathan proceeds to list his demands. "Nathan, you're corrupt."
- Putney Swope Panic: As mentioned above, the film is the trope namer, and for very good reason.