- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Wilfred's Big Damn Heroes against Tsuzuki
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The morning after Miyako and Will have sex for the first time. Miyako wakes up in his room... and Robert is there. Hilarity Ensues.
- Tear Jerker: When Miyako believes that Will is engaged to Maria and breaks up with him, in the middle of an Heroic BSOD triggered by stress and bad health as well as the "news".. Followed by Will openly sobbing as he explains the Estolian family rules to her, and Miyako realizes how bad they've screwed with poor Will's desire to have a life of his own.
- Also, when Miyako leaves Japan with Will so they can marry and cries, realising that she's very unlikely to ever return home.
- The Woobie: Both Miyako and Will, at different moments.
- Yoko Oh No: Miyako had to deal with Wilfred's jealous and aggressive fangirls pretty much the morning after the high-class party.