YMMV: Princess Debut
- Ear Worm - Most of the songs are well-known classical or contemporary tunes, and you'll recognize most of them even if you don't recognize the title. This is followed by a song refusing to leave your head for the rest of the week.
- Fridge Horror - Well, more like Fridge Depression. Getting Tony's ending may leave you feeling bad about dancing with him while wearing the witch hat.
- Fridge Logic - In Tony's ending, he said the only way to break the spell was to dance with a princess at the Ball in Saint-Lyon and win first place. But you're not really a princess, so how did the spell break, exactly...?
- The same way the prince's spell could have been broken in Disney's The Princess and the Frog: it doesn't have to be a princess by birth; a princess by official title works just as well.
- Friend to All Living Things - Kiefer.
- Guide Dang It / That One Boss - Luciano leaves about halfway through the game. Getting him to come back so you can get his ending has caused many headaches.
- Narm Charm
- Periphery Demographic - The game is most likely directed at younger girls, but it's one of very few Dating Sim games in the U.S., so...