Priest Manhwa YMMVs
- Growing the Beard: Volume 3, as noted by Mike Carey.
- Nightmare Fuel: Lots.
- Tear Jerker: The conclusion of Nera's arc is easily the most depressing thing in the series.
Priest Film YMMVs
- Cliché Storm
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The trailer for the movie used Two Steps From Hell's "1000 Ships Of The Underworld" as background music.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Karl Urban was praised for his near perfect portrayal of DeForest Kelley's Bones McCoy - now he's doing an unintentional Clint Eastwood impression as Black Hat.
- Rooting for the Empire: the priests are rather bland and poorly-developed action heroes, on the other hand Black Hat is a badass and wonderfully hammy Magnificent Bastard, rooting for him is quite easy.
- What Could Have Been: Sure, kung-fu priests fighting vampires is pretty cool in its own right, but wouldn't you want to see an undead Nay-Theist priest trekking across the Weird West, hunting fallen angels, like in the original manhwa?