- Ensemble Dark Horse: Hanzo, who is the most quiet of the group and the least focused on. Beating a Predator one-on-one with a katana will have that effect.
- Memetic Mutation: Stans "bitch raping time" is a minor meme on the internet.
- Narm: The appearance of the Black Predator's face. He looked kind of ridiculous (ie. His eyes are a little too far apart). The roaring couldn't hide this fact.
- One-Scene Wonder: Maybe not quite one scene, but come on, Laurence Fishburne as Noland was easily one of the best bits of the film.
- Especially one of his first lines. Royce asks what the hell he is, and he simply whispers, "I'm aliiiiive."
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: After the poor reception of Predator 2 and the Alien vs. Predator films, this convinced critics and fans who didn't like the other films that the series still had life left in it.
- Win Back the Crowd: Robert Rodriguez hoped for this to happen and it's safe to say he succeeded.