YMMV: Porky in Wackyland
- Bizarro Episode: This short was one of these for animation itself. It almost single-handedly established that not every piece of animation had to be a rip-off of Disney's latest short. However, Max and Dave Fleischer had been producing bizarre animation for some time before this short came out. Swing, You Sinners! is probably the only one that matches Porky in Wackyland's absurdity though.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Do-Do. Despite only appearing in two short films (one of which was basically just a rehashing of the other) he became fairly popular. Also applied behind the scenes at Warner Bros.: The Do-Do and Wackyland would have faded into obscurity in the 90's were it not for the character and setting reappearing in several episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures.
- Funny Moments: The part where Porky is looking for the Do-Do, and then the Warner Bros. . logo pops up (complete with steel guitar sound) and then the Do-do pops out of it, hits Porky with a slingshot, and then rides off with the logo into the distance, with the steel guitar sound playing in reverse.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: At one point in the original short, a creature with the head of a dog on one end and the head of a cat on the other appears. No true fan of 90's Nickelodeon would be able to dismiss this moment.
- Nightmare Fuel: Due to the Deranged Animation, there's bound to be some critters considered very creepy for kids.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Considering so many bizarre, mind screwy things have come about since this shorts debut, it really has lost the original intended impact it had back when it first debuted.
- Values Dissonance: There is a black duck with an oversized mouth on his knees saying ''Mammy!'' over and over.