- Crowning Moment of Funny: Mewtwo, Professor Orange and the Hot Chocolate scene
- Misty trying to wake Ash up:
- Misty had finally got back to the base. She hurried along inside with Pikachu and rushed to the bedroom to wake Ash up. She ran into the bedroom and went beside his bed. She shook his still body and yelled for him to wake up. He didn't budge. He had been sleeping on his side. She pulled him onto his back and shook him again. Frustrated that he STILL wouldn't wake up, she whipped up a Megaphone out of nowhere and turned it on. "WAKEY WAKEY ASH!" She yelled. Poor Pikachu shielded his ears in fright. But Ash, as humble as ever, rested through the impossible noise. He must have been in a deep sleep. She wondered how he could sleep since the room was so chilly. She brushed her arms to keep them warm. But she was determined to get the boy up. She tried numerous things...she went to the kitchen and grabbed a wooden spoon and a stainless steel pan. She whacked it several times, prompting Pikachu to grab a pair of earmuffs. She used a foghorn, a saxophone, popping a balloon, blasting music...she was so exhausted by the time she gave up she collapsed on the opposing bed and screamed."Ash Ketchum, you are so irritating when you want to be..." She muttered, facepalming. She saw Pikachu on Ash's bed, repeatedly poking him. An interesting smirk crawled on her face. She quickly got off the bed and approached Pikachu. "Hey Pikachu, can you do me a favour?" Misty stood back as Pikachu prepared himself for a thundershock...
- As it turns out, He was wearing Earplugs
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Certain parts where certain people lose certain important parts on their heads...as well as other parts of the story.
- Zombie Todd Snap
- the Isle of Sloth.
- The Woobie: Oh Ash... The poor darling had his eyes ripped out, had to crawl through muck and its just so darn confused.