YMMV: Point Blank
- Alternate Character Interpretation: There are those who argue that Walker is actually a ghost.
- Ho Yay: When Walker terrorizes Mal Reese after Reese gets done having sex, Reese begs for Walker to let him get dressed, but Walker insists on keeping Reese naked and wrapped up in a bed sheet, saying "I want you that way." Walker keeps Reese that way all the way up to Reese falling off the roof to this death... NAKED.
- Narm: Mal Reese falling to his death NAKED comes off being more funny than dramatic or even symbolic.
Shoot at least 10 examples. (Don't shoot Edit Wars! -1 Life Penalty)
- Demonic Spiders: Bombs are the bane of virtually every player, as they often result in lives lost, whether due to players failing to fulfill the stage quota from having to fire carefully or being a direct source of life loss as a result of being shot.
- Scrappy Mechanic: "Don't shoot! -1 life penalty" And remember, it is possible to lose more than one life on the same stage to penalties, and you still lose another life if you lose the game.
- That One Level:
- The "spot the difference" stages in Point Blank 2. Mainly because if you shoot an object in the lower picture that's the same in the upper picture, not only does the game count your shot wrong, but you lose a life.
- Colored target coasters, because of how closely packed the moving targets can be. Remember that shooting the other player's targets costs you lives.
- In Point Blank 2, one of the stages has Dr. Dan or Dr. Don spinning on a wheel, and you must shoot the targets along the wheel. In the arcade version, shooting your respective mascot carries no penalty. However, a nasty surprise awaits those who play on the PS1 port: Shooting the mascot now carries a 1-life penalty.