The YMMV items for the band Pink Martini
- Crowning Moment of Funny - "But Now I'm Back." "Say, you wouldn't happen to have any cash, would you?" "Look, if you really don't want to see me, you can just slip it under the door!"
- Also, "Bitty Boppy Betty." "You really can't ignore her, and if you don't adore her, there might be something wrong with you!"
- Crowning Music of Awesome - happens with alarming regularity. But special mention goes to "Splendor In The Grass," which briefly forays into Tchaichovsky's Piano Concerto #1.
- Face of the Band - China Forbes. In August of 2011 she had to retire and undergo surgery for her vocal chords, but as of December 31st, 2011, She's Back.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Their hit song, "Donde Estas, Yolanda," featured in the hit show Sherlock, has attracted a tragic connotation. The strongest typhoon in history to hit the Philippines in 2013 was locally known as Yolanda.
- Mondegreen - in "Amado Mio," a cover of another song, China Forbes sings "I want you ever, I love my darling, wanting to hold you and hold you tight" - and only later did the band realize that the words are "My one endeavor, my love, my darling, will be to hold you..."