Tropers Online: 2,956
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: pictures for sad children
- crowning moment of heartwarming: this, especially when you consider what the world they live in is like
- paul gets a mix of this and tear jerker here , paul is still a dick though
- there is no joke about good things happening amidst crap. it is just heartwarming, very uncharacteristic of the writer.
- memetic mutation: that is my fetish.
- never live it down: the fans and detractors are not happy about john campbell burning all the books for the kickstarter campaign thanks to a creator breakdown.
- nightmare fuel: this strip in particular, among many others
- the woobie: just about everyone, sooner or later. even atoms.