YMMV: PB&J Otter
- Ear Worm: The theme song. And, oh so many of the other songs featured in the series.
- Fridge Logic: In "Kid Court," Peanut, Butter and Jelly miss an obvious potential solution to their problem - why don't they at least ask their friends if they can watch their shows at their houses, while Baby Butter stays home and watches Baby Lovey? Do none of them have television?
- Misattributed Song: Due to the works of a troll who pretended to be a relative of someone working for DiC Entertainment, some of the Strawberry Shortcake fandom are actually convinced that Nothing Lasts Forever is a song from an unaired 2003 SSC episode. Even after the fact was royally jossed with Disney Asia airing the remaining episodes (along with the PB&J Otter episode Hope Castle, from which this song originated, to boot!) and every single episode coming out on DVD, some of the fandom still chose to believe it was.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Rivaled only by cartoons such as Baby Looney Tunes and the post-season 3 episodes of Rugrats.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Butter is a girl. However, due to looking similar to her older brother "Peanut", people would tend to mistake her for a guy. Astute viewers, however, might have been able to figure out her gender from a line in the show's theme song - "Ooh, mother, father, sisters and brother," though unfortunately the closed-captioning is inconsistent in correctly transcribing this line. Of course, it didn't help that she was One of the Boys - fond of playing in mud and enjoying boyish pursuits, preferring to spend her time with Peanut and his friends, rather than Jelly and her best friend Pinch.
- The Woobie: Munchie Beaver.