YMMV: Otogi: Myth of Demons
- Awesome Moments: The End Boss fights from both games, any fight with the Crimson King.
- Awesome Music: The soundtrack for Otogi is classic Japanese music with some otherworldly sounds thrown in here or there to add to the atmosphere, and it works Perfectly. The music for 2 is much the same, but with the addition of Voice by DoRe as the theme music. Here's an Instrumental Version.
- Creepy Cute Monster Girl: Arguably, the Soul Caller. Looking kind of like an evil Zora girl is probably what does it.
- Heartwarming Moments: Raikoh fighting and defeating Seimei so he can remove the orb containing the Nine Tailed Fox's 9th tail, which is slowly killing Seimei, even though removing the orb gives the Fox his missing power back and makes the Final Boss harder. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Awesome as the fight with Seimei is no cakewalk.
- Most Annoying Sound: "None shall pass!"
- That One Attack: Black fireballs, which coat you with a black flame that will slowly eat up two entire life bars unless there's a Dragon Orb nearby. Made worse than it sounds by three things:
- The accessory to defend against it won't be available until a few stages after enemies start using it.
- They are thrown by common enemies, many of which can be encountered in large groups.
- And worst of all, if you're already on fire and get hit with more, the effect stacks. You will lose two more life bars when one hits you whether you're already on fire or not.