- Fight Scene Failure: There's a repo where an older guy punches Matt in the face...problem is that the punch misses Matt face by a few inches. It's obvious that the guy didn't even hit Matt, yet Matt acts like he got hit and falls to the ground. Even Sonia looks at Matt just before he got hit...like she was expecting it to happen.
- There's another repo where Luis knocks out the guy with the knife. It's clear that he doesn't go nowhere near his face when he hits him.
- So Bad, It's Good: Most of the acting, most notably with this Woman during a repo.
- The whole show, really. The premise is ridiculous, the acting is terrible, the show's scripted nature is as transparent as saran wrap and the fight scenes/stunts look like they were choreographed by high school students. Because of (or in spite of) this it is still pretty entertaining.
- The Woobie: Froy. He's usually the calm, level-headed one of the bunch so when he gets hurt, it's usually Played for Drama unlike Matt, who is more hotheaded.