YMMV: One Moment in Time
- Author's Saving Throw: Quesada attempted to manage one and finally answer all the fans' unanswered questions about One More Day. Results definitely weren't satisfactory.
- Bile Fascination: Played with, as you don't initially read it because it's bad, but then Quesada's writing shows up pretty quickly.
- Broken Base: Just as the fandom was finally getting over One More Day this story reopened old wounds.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: The infamous page quote.
- Fixer Sue: Mary Jane. Or at least, she tries...
- Fridge Logic: If the story changed almost nothing and Peter still exposed his identity to the world...what? Wasn't there even a Brand New Day story where not even Norman Osborn or Venom even knew who he was, despite knowing his identity even before he told the world?
- Hilarious in Hindsight/Harsher in Hindsight: Depends on the reader, but the famous page image of of MJ skyward screaming seems to be made to mimic (or to mock) the reaction the fans would have.
- Never Live It Down: Perhaps intentionally, since MJ's page quote is basically begging for this to happen (and giving how much it got referenced in this page already... it seems the quote fullfilled its purpose), but the fandom will only remember this "as a memorable quote by the Quesada-verse Mary-Jane Watson".