Tropers Online: 4,967
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: One Kagayaku Kisetsu E
- Cult Classic: Considered a classic by those who know it, the two biggest reasons being it is the predecessor of ''Key Visual Arts', and that it was a pioneering game in the Nakige genre.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Inverted in how Kouhei first meets Misaki and decides to not say anything. Since Misaki is blind, she keeps calling hello, and when no one answers, she becomes afraid they fell unconscious.
- Tear Jerker: Most of the routes. Fans, however, tend to agree that Misaki had the most depressing one.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Many fans consider the non-hentai OVA to be guilty of this. It was only loosely based on the game and the characters get changed. The hentai OVA however stick very close to the original story.
- The Woobie:
- Mio, especially during her route.
- Shiina to a lesser extent.